Thursday, March 15, 2007

Final Four Predictions

OK..here's how I see it with my bracket. And it is VERY chalky, but can you have a George Mason type run 2 years in a row?

East: Georgetown
South: Texas A&M
Midwest: Florida
West: Kansas

Georgetown and Kansas will play for title with Kansas winning.

Surprises: I have Duke in the Final 8 losing to Kansas. I just see their draw with potential opponents as Pitt, Gonzaga and UCLA as SOFT CITY....I also have Notre Dame in the Final 8 losing to Florida...Big East stronger than the selection committee gave it credit...I also think Vanderbilt, Butler and UNLV and Creighton could make Sweet 16 runs...Memphis makes an early exit as well. Give me your picks and I'm sure there will be plenty to debate.

-- Shawn Rychling

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor Sparks said...

I have Texas, Texas A&M, UCLA and Florida. Wish G-town was in different bracket as they could be FF bound. Durant pulls a Melo and Horns win it all beating Fla.

March 15, 2007 at 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home